- The perfect summer escape about the restorative power of family tradition, small-town community and the feel of sand between your toes from the bestselling author of The Charm Bracelet
- “Every now and then a new voice in
fiction arrives to completely charm,
entertain and remind us what matters.
Viola Shipman is that voice and The
Summer Cottage is that absolutely
irresistible and necessary novel.”
—New York Times bestselling author Dorothea Benton Frank
- A 2020 finalist for the Mary Higgins Clark Award, Agatha Award, and Lefty Award
- A subtly but relentlessly unsettling novel.” —Tana French, New York Times bestselling author of T安卓网飞app
“An evocative and beautifully crafted tale of suspense.”
—Publishers Weekly, starred review
- “The talented Tara Laskowski is sure to
be a major voice in crime fiction.”
—Hank Phillippi Ryan, bestselling and award-winning author of The Murder List
- A 安卓网飞app bestseller!
- Worldwide and USA TODAY bestselling author of five novels, including Before I Let You Go
- “Fans of 安卓网飞app and 安卓网飞app
will adore The Things We Cannot Say.”
—Pam Jenoff, New York Times bestselling author of The Orphan’s Tale
- “Kelly Rimmer has raised the already
high bar with this unforgettable novel.
Fans of Jodi Picoult and Kristin Hannah
now have a new go-to author.”
—Bestselling author Sally Hepworth
- An instant New York Times, USA Today, Globe and Mail and Toronto Star bestseller
- A pulse-pounding, fast-paced suspense novel that will leave you breathless
- “I couldn’t put it down...nail-biting, You’ll have whiplash until the very end.” —New York Times bestselling author Colleen Hoover
- Highly recommended by People Magazine, Entertainment Weekly and Vogue.com
- An electrifying story of two ambitious friends, the dark choices they make and the stunning moment that changes the world as we know it forever
- “This dark, pitch-perfect novel about
our dependence on technology for
validation and human connection is as
addictive as social media itself.”
- A USA TODAY bestselling author
- 飞服平台app下载-飞服平台app官方手机版 v1.0.0-清风安卓软件网:2021-5-8 · 清风手游网提供飞服平台app下载,飞服平台app官方手机版：为你打造本地最好的也是最牛逼的生态圈子给你体验，准确的去帮助你进行匹配还是蛮有意思，不管你是哪一个...,飞服平台免费下载地址...
- “A stunning story about family and hope that unfolds unexpectedly but beautifully, like a Michigan summer sunset over an orchard.” —Viola Shipman, bestselling author of The Heirloom Garden and The Summer Cottage
- 2021龙飞棋牌下载-2021龙飞棋牌app最新版下载-SNS游戏交友网:2021-6-8 · 龙飞棋牌app是一款2021年推出的全新棋牌竞技游戏，这款棋牌app多次测试，经过全方位的优化，多个技术难题的攻克，实现了苹果版和安卓版双端数据互通，再也不用受到设备的限制，百分百实名注册的真人玩家实时在线对局，公平公正的竞技快感一定会让玩家爱不释手，还不赶快下载2021龙飞棋牌 …
- “Exactly the type of book I love: charming, smart, and brimming with heart.” —Emily Giffin, #1 New York Times bestselling author of All We Ever Wanted
- “Fast paced and entertaining from beginning to end.” —Kristin Hannah, #1 安卓网飞app bestselling author of The Nightingale
- A riveting historical novel about the sisters who changed fashion forever
- “Antoinette Chanel will capture your heart. If you read only one book this year, make it 安卓网飞app.” —Ann Weisgarber, award-winning author of The Personal History of Rachel Dupree
- “I loved this story of two ambitious women who dare to envision brilliant futures. Little has created a fascinating behind-the-scenes look at the rags-to-riches rise of fashion’s most intriguing icon.” —Elise Hooper, author of The Other Alcott and Fast Girls
安卓网飞app I read a wide variety of fiction but especially love epistolary-formatted stories, historical fiction for a female audience that sheds light on a previously unknown person or event, an original take on the gothic novel and book club fiction with a commercial hook.
安卓网飞app Anthony Horowitz, Maeve Binchy, Diane Setterfield, Susanna Kearsley, Jane Green.
Bio: A born and bred Torontonian, Susan’s publishing career began with notable Canadian publisher McClelland & Stewart before she joined Harlequin Books where, for the past 15+ years, she’s edited and helped guide the writing careers of a wide array of debut and veteran bestselling authors. She is Editorial Director for Graydon House and HQN Books.
- Email: Susan.Swinwood@HarperCollins.com
I’m looking for: Beautiful, compelling heart-wrenchers; mainstream fiction about families, friendships or the complexities of marriage with wit and emotional depth; gripping and evocative historical fiction.
I’d love to find the next: Kristin Hannah, Jojo Moyes, Elin Hilderbrand, Sonali Dev, J. Courtney Sullivan.
Bio: Born and raised in Virginia, Michele began her publishing career at Grand Central Publishing (then Warner Books) where she acquired women’s fiction and romance for 15+ years. She joined Harlequin Books in 2018. Throughout her career, she’s had the privilege of working with amazing authors, both bestselling and debut alike.
- Email: Michele.Bidelspach@HarperCollins.com
I’m looking for: Upmarket women’s fiction and book club fiction, including historical fiction inspired by real-life women, humorous yet heartfelt family dramas, romcoms, witty ensemble casts, high-society settings, darker campus novels, toxic relationships, mainstream plots with a suspenseful or speculative twist, immigrant tales and diverse voices.
I’d love to find the next: Alice Hoffman, Therese Anne Fowler, Laura Dave, Celeste Ng, Beatriz Williams.
Bio: A lifelong New Yorker, Melanie Fried began her publishing career at Gallery Books/Simon & Schuster before moving over to Thomas Dunne Books/St. Martin’s Press, where she worked with a wide range of bestselling and award-winning authors but specialized in upmarket women’s fiction, historical fiction and memoir.
- Email: Melanie.Fried@Harpercollins.com
I’m looking for: Contemporary fiction with a fresh voice and a big hook, sprawling family sagas, high-concept speculative fiction for a general audience (think 安卓网飞app), boarding-school novels for adult readers, queer love stories and highly atmospheric tales with a strong sense of place. I am especially eager for #OwnVoices stories.
I’d love to find the next: Audrey Niffenegger, Kate Morton, Camille Perri, Maggie Shipstead.
Bio: Brittany started her publishing career in 2009 with an internship at The Cooke Agency and moved on to positions at the University of Toronto Press and Penguin Canada, joining Harlequin in 2015. When she doesn’t have her nose in a book, you can find her watching X-Files reruns, running around the soccer field or discussing the finer points of baseball and cheering on her beloved Toronto Blue Jays.
- Email: Brittany.Lavery@HarperCollins.com
- Twitter: 安卓网飞app
For Publicity and PR queries, please contact:
For Subsidiary Rights queries, please contact: